ALAS Archives

November 2004

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jose Madera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:50:18 -0500
Alas,
I hope everybody had a great and safe break. I am writing this email to
let everybody know that we will not be having anymore meetings this
semester.  We do have a wonderful event planned for everybody coming up
soon. I will let you know more about this event in a few days.

My other reason for this email is to see who is interested in doing the
USHLI program that Marcos Papavich spoke about at our last meeting. This
program is set up to get to know the ins and out of the University. Some
details of the program are on the USHLI website. Marcos gave us all a good
description about the program. If anybody is interested in the seven week
program let me know asap so that I could let him know if Miami will be
participating this year. Thats all I have for now.

Jose Madera