FACULTYTALK Archives

December 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 06:42:16 -0500
I hope you all noticed that your President was so impressed by Dan and
Terry's fine leadership and selection, that he dined at the very same
location that all of us did in Ottawa last night. Indeed, for the two
seconds I watched the TV coverage, I saw him (or someone) come down the
very same escalator to the great hall that I and you did in August. So,
congrats Dan and Terry for your obvious inspiration.

Sally