ALAS Archives

January 2005

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jose Madera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:52:09 -0500
ALAS,
I just wanted to remind everybody that we are having a meeting tomorrow.
The location of the meeting will be lower Warfield hall and we will meet
at 6:00 p.m. We will be discussing the dance contest,Locura, Carnaval,and
USHLI. We will have two speakers , one will talk about fair trade coffee
and the other about summer internships. Please come to the meeting. There
will also be some coffee and some desserts for everyone. Come out and have
a fun evening with other ALAS members. Thanks
 Hope to see you all Tomorrow at 6:00p.m. in Lower Warfield

Jose Madera