FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ingulli, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:41:35 -0500
Language from NJ state college master agreement:

There shall be a Range Adjustment Program at each College/University where full-time faculty are employed. Full-time faculty members who meet or exceed the merit-based criteria established for range adjustments are eligible to be considered for and may apply for a range adjustment within rank. The merit-based criteria will be established by the College/University and published for the understanding of affected employees. The procedures for consideration will be negotiated between the College/University and the Local UNION. The procedures for consideration utilized in the College/University, if universally applicable, or in a division, department or similar unit in which the faculty member is employed, shall be fairly and equitably applied to all applicants and nominees.  www.cnjsc.org