ALAS Archives

March 2005

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jose Madera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:52:56 -0500
ALAS,
I wanted to let everybody know that we have changed the way we are going
to do the elections. Since many people did not attend the meeting last
week we are doing the actually voting on Wednesday at 6:00p.m. in Lower
Warfield. We will also have a Carribean dinner for everybody that comes.
So come out and vote the new exec board in and say bye to this years exec
board. Remember that since ALAS doesn't make its members pay dues anybody
who has been to at least two events or two meetings can
vote on Wednesday.These are the people who are running,

President- Saul Marquez and Leo Martinez
Vice President- Saul Marquez and Leo Martinez
Tresurer- Jaime Bird
Secretary- Michelle Flood
Publicity- Javier Marques, Alex Anaya, Jaime Bird, David Goldsmith
External Relations- Ashley Adkins, David Goldsmith

I want to wish everybody Luck and see you on Wednesday.

Jose Madera