FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ellis, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:51:01 -0700
Please!  I can't be the only person who thinks that this was just a bad
cop who took advantage of the student and stole himself a keg of beer.
We had one who told college girls that displaying their bare breasts was
part of a sobriety test.  Surely cops in Ohio are not allowed to
"confiscate" property without providing a receipt or other
documentation. Liz

From the Desk of
Lizbeth G. Ellis, Department Head
Department of Finance, MSC 3FIN
College of Business Administration and Economics
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003-8001
(505) 646-3201