ATEG Archives

April 2005

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:20:14 -0400
Linda and all,

The ATEG conference ("All Hands On Grammar") will be held July 15th
and 16th at the Radisson Hotel-Chicago, 160 East Huron Street:
www.radisson.com/chicago  Phone #312-787-2900
Room rates are $129 per night, single or double (+ 14.9% tax).

The keynote speaker is Edgar Schuster, author of "Breaking the Rules:
Liberating Writers Through Innovative Writing Instruction"
(Heinemann, 2003)

Registration fee is $125 (before June 1).  Otherwise, $135.

All of this information, the registration form, and information about
presentations are available on the ATEG website:  www.ATEG.org

For two days preceding the conference, there will be a minicourse at
the Washburn School in Winnetka, Il.  This calls for a separate
registration.  Participants can earn two college credits.   The
registration form for the minicourse is also available on the website.

We hope that our middle-of-the-country location will enable many to attend.

Martha