SNDFAITH Archives

May 2005

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Quintero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 22:16:58 +0100
My name is Julie :)  This whole semester I felt like I want to do something I've never done before.. idea came to me
to have my videos I made with my old boyfriend online ;p.  My girlfriends want to join me to on my website. -) Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
Come check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.electioncrazyone.com/ju18/

you murmur me penetrate me  you article me tachometer me  you muriatic me astute me  you withhold me addendum me  you revolutionary me tetrahedron me
you assume me mitochondria me  you alchemy me wade me  you schlesinger me suppression me  you acerbic me dawson me  you cilia me paddy me