CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:56:23 -0400
As a comparison,

Ours looks like this atm (Access to windows updates, mcafee, symantec):

was.muohio.edu  	equals
windowsupdate.microsoft.com 	ends
download.windowsupdate.com 	ends
download.microsoft.com 	ends
www.microsoft.com 	equals
wustat.microsoft.com 	equals
crl.microsoft.com 	equals
c.microsoft.com 	equals
w2ksp4.microsoft.com 	equals
liveupdate.symantecliveupdate.com 	equals
liveupdate.symantec.com 	equals
update.symantec.com 	equals
update.nai.com 	equals
ftp.nai.com 	equals