FACULTYTALK Archives

July 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:27:42 -0400
Sally:

I would appreciate it if you would consider me as a possible referee for the Journal.  In addition to having a law license from New York I am also a CPA licensed in New York.  I have a MS in Accounting and a Ph.D. in Accounting.

Currently, I am teaching an Accounting and Securities Fraud course which covers topics in Ethics, Law, Accounting, and Forensic Accounting.

You can reach me at [log in to unmask]

Tel:  (203) 251-8466

Richard E. Hurley
School of Business