FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Virginia Maurer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:51:36 -0400
We at UF have benefited from the custom that economists in our college who
publish in law reviews treat the papers as
peer reviewed. Economists cannot be wrong, by definition. If  chaired
professors in economics consider law students as peers, who are we to argue?
It's never even been questioned here.

Yes, it is assymetic, but what the hey?

Ginny