FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"LeCrone, Noel Blake" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:50:16 -0500
I teach cyberlaw at Baylor University and some of the best articles on web design contracts are on the website, www.ivanhoffman.com.  There are also many design samples to be found on Google.  My students must draft a website design contract and present it as a big part of their grade.  I also emphasize the different intellectual property issues involed when drafting a contract for an independent contractor or an employee.  Good luck.  Blake LeCrone