SCHPSYCH Archives

August 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shriberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:24:00 -0400
Dear Amy, Ashley, Cleighton, Jael, Jen, Kristi, Maureen, Megan, Rebecca,
Ryan, Stacie, and Stephanie,

Congratulations to all of you for obtaining your masters' degree! This is a
tremendous and well-earned accomplishment that you can all be proud
of.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the ceremony and
accompanying events this Friday, but will be thinking of all of you then
and hope to congratulate each and every one of you personally at the party
on Sunday.

Congratulations again and I am really looking forward to seeing all of you
shortly.

All best,
Dave Shriberg