CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Simon Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:34:15 -0400
How'd your 3.5.6 upgrade go? I thought I remembered you saying unless the wheels fell off you were gonna change until the holidays. Did you choose the upgrade due to the ability to disable the CCAA upgrade option?

Simon

>>> [log in to unmask] 9/30/2005 12:42 PM >>>
FYI for people with failover servers....

The check for CCAA updates option is not published between CAM's.

Good news, we know that our failover works.  Bad news, I was caught
completely flatfooted when I was asked why people were upgrading to
3.5.8

I'm opening a TAC case on this....

Mike