CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:22:37 -0700
Mike,

That option is saved in the database and whenever that option was set on
the primary, it should have been set on the secondary as well.

Are you sure that you might not be seeing the effects of CSCsb98431
(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6128/prod_release_note09186a00804
72be9.html#wp41867) which was fixed in 3.5.6?

-Rajesh.