CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:55:03 -0400
I have a test vlan set up in my office.  I just tested the McAfee update and
it worked fine on 3.5.7.  We were using the 3.5.4 client with the 3.5.6
upgrade patch when we found out there was a problem.  Before I re-enable the
update rule, I will test it out on a few more machines.  It appears to be
fixed so far though.

Brian Beausoleil
Network Services
Southern CT State University