ALAS Archives

October 2005

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Saul Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 23:44:01 -0500
Greetings Everyone!

OCTOBER 31st MEETING 7pm, WARFIELD HALL DOWNSTAIRS, DISCUSSION, TREATS,
STEINKELLER!

I hope that your halloween weekend went well I know mine was a blast!
The week starts up once again and we have classes, some of us work, and
activities.  The stream of duties that come along with school beging anew.

Take some time out of your busy day!
Come to the ALAS meeting.

TREATS! Coffee and Hot Chocolate as well as some haloween treats.

TOPIC:  45 DAY AMNESTY FOR IMMIGRANT WORKERS-- NEW ORLEANS CLEAN UP

We have some interesting and fun events to tell you about for the upcoming
week such as Locura and Barranda.  You have to come hear about them.

I look forward to seeing you all there, and we're going to Stein Kellers
after the meeting for some Halloween gathering.  It's going to be so much
fun.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Saul

For upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas