CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marilee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:46:37 -0700
We're attempting to roll out the Clean Access agent, but many of the
students are unable to validate Windows.

They get "Validation Incomplete: Unable to Perform Validation." We have
checked that the system time/zone is correct.They say they're installing
ActiveX, but the installation period reported to me is so quick I wonder if
it's really installed.

I've got all the Microsoft hosts allowed from the lists that were posted
earlier this year.

We're running CAS 3.5.3.1 with the 3.5.3 agent.

Has anyone else seen this?  Anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks!

Marilee Collins
Information Technology Services
Northern Arizona University