CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brad Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:51:13 -0400
We are running Shared WEP128bit for our Faculty/Staff computers (owned by
the university) and no encryption on a broadcasted ssid for students/Others,
on the WEP side, no clean access required for systems, as they are on a NAC
Controlled vlan, and on the student side, we are using Clean Access...

We are looking at some of the PEAP/LEAP stuff, and honestly at this point I
wouldn't mind everyone to have a double login for more security.

Martin- Just a quick question or two- How do Palms and Older Laptops deal
with LEAP?

Bradley W. Kramer
Network/Telecom Intern.
Ashland University