FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:44:16 -0400
David: Your post confirms that this is a universal problem at colleges and universities.  Several years ago, our Associate Dean asked us to complete a survey in August stating how many pencils, paper clips, etc we would need for the year.  As you might suspect, everyone vastly overstated their likely needs in order to insure they had enough of these basics to survive and do thier job.  I still have leftovers in my office from that inane activity.
Rick