FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Canarie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:19:30 -0400
What about this for your situation, David:  Grading the 40 papers that you still have and giving the other 20 students the following choice:  (a) re-take the mid-term w/ different questions or (b) reallocate the weightings of what you grade them on such that there is no weighting for the lost mid-term.

Dave Canarie