FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill McDevitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 09:01:15 -0400
Dan:

         In St. Joe's professional MBA program, ethics is a separate
3-credit course that's required. It's usually taught by Management faculty
with a background in ethics or by business law faculty.

         Business Law is a 3-credit elective in the MBA program.

                         Bill

William J. McDevitt, Esq., J.D.
Chair & Associate Professor
Saint Joseph's University