FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Swaine, Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:33:15 -0400
Frank,

Answer carefully.  The first time Tom asked me this, and I asserted that I did, he proceeded to throw a haymaker at me -- and, to my eternal shame, I reflexively flinched.

Later on, I would reliably answer that I did not, even at a seemingly safe remove.  Then again, that *was* during the tenuring process, so it was undeniably accurate.

Ed