GER610 Archives

October 2005

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Howard Kirk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:31:36 -0400
Helping you stay on top
http://tinnily.silverclinic.info/?profusionxtvuyshiftiestzvtowes

Shut up he explained.

Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt.
The superfluous is very necessary.

Memory tempers prosperity, mitigates adversity, control youth, and delights old age.
We believe he wanted to win in the worst way.

One more drink and I'll be under the host.
The ability to delude yourself may be an important survival tool.