HISTDAY Archives

October 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Doll Poe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 23:47:58 -0400
Microsoft Digital Image Suite Pro v10.0 - $19.95
http://sucks.waptip.com/

We never live; we are always in the expectation of living.

The secret of education lies in respecting the pupil.
Forgive many things in others; nothing in yourself.

The older one grows, the more one likes indecency.
Be rich to yourself and poor to your friends.
Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote.
The only thing I like about rich people is their money.