NCSABB Archives

October 2005

NCSABB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nicholas Mcleod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
North Central Sociological Association (NCSA) Bulletin Board
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 06:04:01 -0400
Now it's time to enjoy a fully functional intimate life!
http://retentions.l73.net/pha/lib/

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
We... anticipate what's to come, then ignore what's actually here.
IMPIETY, n. Your irreverence toward my deity.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
If hunger makes you irritable, better eat and be pleasant.