CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:59:13 -0800
Cal,

It would be better if you could make the requests officially through TAC
as a bug fix/enhancement.  Unfortunately, I am not the right conduit for
Airespace info and these requests might not be tracked properly if you
did not convey them into TAC.

Regards,
-Rajesh.