ECOLUNCH Archives

November 2005

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Beth Dickman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:32:12 -0500
Hi everyone-- Tomorrow we will have our last ecolunch of the semester.
Alan Cady will be presenting on "If You Build It, They Will Come: Effects
of Discrete Habitat Refugia In Row Crops".  As always, it will be in room
320 at noon.
Also, Molly Mehling has offered to take over ecolunch next semester.
However, still e-mail me if you are interested in presenting for an
ecolunch next semester (I would like to get the schedule completed this
semester, before I pass it on to Molly).  Here is a list of dates that are
still available:
Jan. 24
Jan. 31
Feb. 7