ECOLUNCH Archives

November 2005

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Beth Dickman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:43:27 -0500
Hi everyone-- Now is the time to start signing up for ecolunch for the
spring semester.  I have attached a file with all the available dates for
the spring.  If you would like to give an ecolunch next semester, e-mail
me with what date you'd prefer, and a working title (if possible).  Also,
I'm looking for someone to take over organizing ecolunch for next
semester, so if you'd be interested in that, let me know as well.  Thanks!
Beth