ZOO408A Archives

November 2005

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:40:25 -0500
Not to rub salt in the wounds, but I thought I'd share this report from
a banding-station in Chillicothe.

Casey
From: kelly
Subject: more owls!

Hi all. We're now up to 25 owls for the season & we caught our 2nd
foreign
Bird last night. I think it is another one from N. Michigan since the
band is in the same series as one we caught from there last year. It is
pretty exciting to look at our map at the Roost & see all the pins in
places
where our owls have been caught & where owls we caught came from. When I

hear back about 1 owl, we'll have 8 dots on the map. It is starting to
look
interesting!

Weather permitting, we will be out Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday,

Sunday for the next month so hope to see you! ENJOY!