FACULTYTALK Archives

December 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Allison {allisonj} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:15:25 -0600
I don't know about accounting, but I have reviewed manuscripts for the
Journal of Law & Economics and for Management Science.  Neither of them
provided me with other reviews.

Other than JLE (and ABLJ), I don't know about the practices of the
relatively few other peer-reviewed law journals, such as Journal of
Legal Studies (U. of Chicago, as is JLE), Journal of Law, Economics, &
Organizations (Berkeley, I believe), or the relatively new Journal of
Empirical Legal Studies (Cornell).

John