RESCOMP Archives

December 2005

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Lack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Bill Lack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:37:42 -0500
Is this software available for the Mac? We'd like to use it in
conjunction with Labview.

BL

--
Are you involved in Miami's research community?
Join the Instrumentation Information Interchange