ALAS Archives

February 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Leo D Martinez, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leo D Martinez, Jr
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:30:27 -0500
Hey everyone, I received this email recruiting for student court. I agree
with the direction of this email and hope that we can get a representative
to sit on the court. Thank you.

~Leo
President of the Association of Latin and American Students