CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:16:19 -0500
I've had this problem

It's a ISC DHCP thing.

Check your Managed subnets.  Look at the address you've assigned there.

Check your DHCP subnets.  Did you hand out the IP address there as well?
You can't use an address twice.  Earlier versions, the DHCP generating
code wasn't checking for this.  I think this has been caught in later
versions, and won't let you auto-generate that way.

Really weird, took a TAC call to figure this one out.