CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ted Roberge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:27:57 -0800
Hmmm...we were told 1500 and it had to do with ARP cache sizes. We have
had well over 2200 on one CAS before we added more. We did find that our
CAS's are quite happy running with about 1500-1700 users. We have Dell
750's with a gig of ram.

Ted Roberge
Interim Director, Information Technology
Student Housing
University of California, Irvine
(949) 824-3868