CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:46:10 -0800
Michelle,

If you just want then to see a page first before they proceed, can you
not use the "User Agreement" page of the Quarantine role for this
purpose?

i.e. CAM web console -> Clean Access -> Network Scanner -> Scan Setup ->
User Agreement

-Rajesh.