FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:21:48 -0500
Colleagues: Attached is the announcement for a new business ethics position in the School of Management at George Mason University in Fairfax,Va.  If you have an interest, please apply promptly and feel free to contact me if you want background information.  My office phone # is: 703-993-1805 and my direct e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]  Linda, Yvonne and I would love to have a colleagues from the ALSB selected for this slot.

If you are not interested but know of someone who would is well qualified who would be interested, please forward the announcement.

Best,
Rick