ARCHIVES  March 2006, Week 1

ARCHIVES March 2006, Week 1

Resources and training for Hispanic/Spanish-speaking archivists

Michael Widener <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Widener <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:26:28 -0600

The homepage of Jeanne Drewes, the Assistant Director for Access and
Preservation at Michigan State, includes links to a variety of
preservation and conservation resources in Spanish; see

    http://www.lib.msu.edu/drewes/

SOLINET also has some online Spanish materials on preservation and
disaster response; see

   http://www.solinet.net/preservation/preservation_home.cfm

*****
MIKE WIDENER, C.A., Head of Special Collections
Joseph D. Jamail Fellow in Law Librarianship
Tarlton Law Library, School of Law
The University of Texas at Austin
727 E. Dean Keeton Street, Austin, TX 78705-3224
Phone: 512/471-7263; fax: 512/471-0243
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://tarlton.law.utexas.edu/rare/