Archivist's Daybook

Nancy Marrelli <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:00:50 -0500

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Leon Miller and all those
involved in the Archivists's Daybook for their work for these very
interesting bulletins.  I always find the postings interesting and
appreciate the effort you put into sharing this information (past,
present, and future) with the archival community.

Nancy Marrelli
Concordia University Archives
Montreal