CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:00:53 -0700
Folks,

Is heartbeat timer set (in L2 - that depends on the system responding to
ARP queries, and in L3, that is treated as an inactivity/idle timer)?
This system is just a "normal" laptop/desktop or is it a VM (VMWare)?

-Rajesh.