CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deborah Hovey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:01:31 -0400
Hello All,

I know this problem is a local machine issue, but I was hoping maybe someone here could help.  We have a user getting the following error when she attempts to log in to Clean Access:

Application experiencing internal error loading the SSL library

An uninstall of the client had no effect.  Does anyone know how to address this?  Thanks for your help!

Debbie

Deborah Hovey
Assistant Director of Infrastructure Services
University of Mary Washington
(540)654-1217