ATEG Archives

May 2006

From:
Jan Kammert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 13:17:09 -0700
I may be unusual in this, but I would LOVE it if someone would correct my
written mistakes.  I also want to know WHY something is wrong.  I suspect
I would ask enough questions about my errors that I would irritate the
person who originally corrected me.  I know I make mistakes.  I also
notice the mistakes other people make, and I don't tell them (unless they
are my students) because I know they will feel defensive.  If we did not
feel defensive, we would all be better communicators.
Jan

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Linda DiDesidero wrote:

> rules and having that person as a designated  resource is not a bad thing.
(And