CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hall, Rand" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 11:29:24 -0400
OK, I had a bad week last week and am still recovering...and I have a
mean streak...so forgive me ;-)

Gee, if I had lots of Linux users I might be inclined to create a role
for them that blocked access to useless sites like update.microsoft.com,
download.mcafee.com, and my Windows file servers!

Cheers,
Rand

Please STARTsafe and RUNsafe  -- www.merrimack.edu/runsafe
--
Rand P. Hall * Director, Network Services
Merrimack College * SunGard Higher Education

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,