RESCOMP Archives

May 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 09:33:49 -0400
All,

	Since Rack-4 is unused, I intend to bring it down for testing on
ROCKS-4 (via mulnx37).
	Looks like, it's not that bad. PBSPro is actually using the same
version, etc. Even Infiniband isn't too much different.

	I'm done with firewalling off mulnx37 to be secure. If no one
objects, I'll take rack 4 down. In any event, I can easily re-insert
rack4 back.

Thanks,
Robin
513-529-1483

"Academia politics is the most vicious precisely because the stake is
so small" - Kissinger