RESCOMP Archives

May 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 14:33:39 -0400
How is Mozilla trying to open the file?  I just ran Mozilla on the head node
and did "File, Open" and pointed it to the MATLABDesktop.xml file in my
.matlab/R14SP3 directory and it displayed.

I have seen Firefox have trouble with some XML files - if you have access to
the XML file, you might try copying it to your PC and see how it looks in
Internet Explorer.

Dave