ZOO408A Archives

May 2006

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debra Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 22:42:49 -0400
Of all times for me to be out of touch with my favorite listserve!!
Rebecca, I'm licensed by the State of Ohio and work under Second Chance
Wildlife's federal permit to rehabilitate native songbirds.
As a Category II rehaber, I am required by the Feds to have an 8x8x8foot
flight cage for "finishing."
It seems that to date you've done a wonderful job caring for the Downy.
Thanks for contacting Second Chance Wildlife and if you're in the Oxford
vicinity, don't hesitate to contact me next time.

Debra Bowles