AIAADBF Archives

June 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Allen Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:25:27 +0800
Remember all the big things you missed recently? Don’t worry, there is a way of watching market winners before the boom takes place.

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Storng Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fats|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Beofre we strat wtih the porfile of C T X E . P K we wuold lkie to mention
somtehing vrey impotrant: Three is a Big PR Campiagn statring tihs week .

And it wlil go all week so it wolud be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r poratoin is an indepnedent, mnaaged rsik, oil and gas exploratino, developemnt, and prodcution compnay headquratered in San Anotnio, Teaxs.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nwes) announced taht the siesmic crwes hvae been mboilized and the 40 miels of seimsic wrok has commenced on the Big Canoyn Prospcet taregting the easetrn Val Vrede Basni. The cerw statred operaitons on Firday Jnue 2 2006. Tehy hvae been moivng oevr the terarin betetr tahn expetced and the fisrt of there liens sholud be comlpeted by weeks edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for procsesing tkaing 3 to 4 weeks. The easetrn Val Vedre Baisn is veiwed by idnustry expetrs as perhpas one of the Lwoer 4'8s msot undere-xplored, porven gas porvinces.

Tarce Maurni, Presiednt of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., staetd, "hTe Val Vedre Bsain offers a signiifcant, undre-explored ntaural gas resuorce opprotunity for new and emerigng laeyrs. The sesimic dtaa availbale crurently becmoes a distnict competiitve advatnage to eavluate waht has not been seen befoer. Three are at lesat a doezn actvie plaeyrs in the bsain now and an unknwon nubmer of addiitonal plaeyrs likley awaiitng smoe incentvie or oppprtunity to gian a compteitive advantgae, and we beileve taht our geohpysical expetrs at Providnece Technoolgies hvae the capabiilty and epxertise to provdie us taht advantgae. Needless-tos-ay, we are anxiosuly looknig froward to the ongonig seimsic dtaa repotrs oevr the nxet sveeral weeks."

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...

And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

A calm sea does not make a skilled sailor. Every Soldier has the Baton of a Field Marshal in his Knapsack A golden key opens all doors.
His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins. A book holds a house of gold. as soft as velvet Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
A soft answer turneth away wrath. If trousers say massah teef, yuh can't doubt am. Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry.

Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and.. you have to blow your nose. Sunlight penetrates even the thinnest crack The last straw breaks the camel's back.