ALUMVOLS Archives

June 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eugenia Doty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:28:25 +0800
The life of a trader is full of alerts and stresses. I guess you know that just as well as I do. You need something to guide you through the hurdles – like some insider stock facts that will drive you to the top!

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Srtong Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fsat|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Befroe we satrt wtih the prfoile of C T X E . P K we wolud lkie to mention

something vrey improtant: Tehre is a Big PR Cmapaign statring tihs week .
nd it wlil go all week so it wolud be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r poraiton is an idnependent, mangaed rsik, oil and gas exlporation, developemnt, and porduction comapny headquarteerd in San Antnoio, Txeas.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nesw) announced taht the siesmic crwes hvae been mobliized and the 40 mlies of sesimic wrok has commecned on the Big Caynon Prsopect tagreting the easetrn Val Vedre Baisn. The cerw staretd operatinos on Frdiay Jnue 2 2060. Tehy hvae been moivng oevr the terrain bteter tahn expceted and the fisrt of trhee lnies shuold be cmopleted by weeks edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for proecssing taknig 3 to 4 weesk. The eastren Val Vedre Bsain is vieewd by indutsry exeprts as prehaps one of the Lwoer 4'8s msot under-xeplored, proevn gas provicnes.

Tarce Maurni, Presdient of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., staetd, "hTe Val Vrede Baisn ofefrs a significnat, under-explroed ntaural gas resuorce opportunity for new and eemrging lyaers. The seisimc dtaa aavilable crurently bceomes a disitnct competitvie advnatage to eavluate waht has not been seen beofre. Three are at lesat a doezn actvie plaeyrs in the bsain now and an unnkown numebr of addtiional playres liekly awatiing smoe incenitve or oppprtuntiy to gian a compeittive advantaeg, and we beleive taht our geophysiacl epxerts at Prvoidence Technolgoies hvae the cpaability and expetrise to porvide us taht advanatge. Needelss-to-say, we are anxiuosly looknig fowrard to the ongonig seimsic dtaa reprots oevr the nxet sevearl weeks."

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...

And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

Who feels guilty, feels responsible The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese Beauty and Honesty Seldom Agree Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself

Tis better to get things for free, than to work up a sweat  Age is a very high price to pay for maturity Better to meet a bear robbed of her cubs than a fool in his folly

Enough is as good as a feast  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him. Yuh can't chew bone with gum.

One kiss nah done lips. The last drop makes the cup run over