CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:34:29 -0400
I've been in this situation for a little while. (I end Friday, YAY)

I've left all my clients on 3.5.10. But people that loaded the client
from 3.6.2 had no problems.

There is one corner case you will have to be aware of.
3.5.4 CAS + SpyBot Search and Destroy on the client + 3.6.2 client =
unexpected error.  It was corrected in the CAS servers after 3.6.0.1,
but it's not in 3.5.4

That's about the only thing to watch out for.

If you are planning on this for a little while, it's ok.  If this is
your permanent network design, it's imperative you keep them all at the
same version.  (The better solution is to get them in the same  CAM,
political reasons aside)