CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Janzen, Dwight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:50:22 -0400
Last month we upgraded to CCA Version 3.6.2.
We are running CCA in HA mode for both the CAS and CAM.

North Park University would like to install the CA signed SSL certificates
and would like some advice.

Can someone please provide me with some insights into issues or problems
that we need to address in order to install SSL certificates successfully.
Thank you
dj

Dwight Janzen
Systems Manager